Pumpheads - electronics and indicators for fuel dispensers
Fuel dispensers' pumpheads (electronics and indicators) UNICON-TiT are designed for provision of control over fuel dispensers (pumps) to deliver liquid and liquefied petroleum products and visualize this process on indicators of the dispensers.
STRUCTURE OF THE PUMPHEAD:
MODES OF OPERATION:
- Autonomous: delivery of petroleum products is started at removal of dispenser nozzle or using a switch START;
- Autonomous from a preset keyboard: mode of petroleum products delivery (delivery of certain volume, delivery for a certain sum of money, delivery up to a full tank), order's amount and allowance for a delivery are set from a keyboard of the device;
- From a control system: mode of petroleum products delivery, order amount and allowance for a delivery are set by a remote control system (cash register, POS system, control panels, etc.);
- From a control system by setting a doze amount on a keyboard of the indicating device: in this operation mode of a fuel dispenser, permission to make delivery of petroleum products and order amount are set on a keyboard of the indication device and from a remote control system (cash register, POS system, control panels, etc.).
|Maximum quantity of controlled dispenser nozzles||10|
|Discreteness of flow pulse transducer, liters/pulses||0,005 … 1|
|Maximum value of a doze amount for a single delivery, liters||9999,00|
|Maximim value of a sum for a single delivery, currency units||9999,00|
|Maximum value of petroleum product price, currency units||99,99|
|Type of communication protocol with a control system||Unipump|
|Range of electronic alignment of volumeters||±10%|
|Nominal supply voltage, V||~220|
|Maximum power consumption,W||30|
VARIANTS OF MANUFACTURE
Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge
1. When is it necessary to intall Unicon pumphead?
Unicon pumpheads can be installed in any of the dispensers (old or new). Normally pumpheads are installed in dispensers, which need repaid (native pumphead is broken and needs replacement) and also installed in mechanical dispensers, which need automation thus making mechanical dispensers completely electronical.
2. Can Unicon pumpheads work with all types of fuel dispesers?
Yes, Unicon pumpheads can be installed in any dispensers: old or new, mechanical or electronical.
3. What is the communication protocol used in Unicon pumphead?
Unicon pumphead uses the UniPump communication protocol. Its description can be sent upon request.